Portland, Connecticut Lawyer helping individuals and small businesses in their Legal Matters
Portland lawyer providing thoughtful assistance to clients in Wills, Probate, Family Law, Real Estate, and General Practice matters since 2000.
At Kutz Law Office LLC, I provide clients throughout the greater Middletown, Connecticut area with helpful counsel for a variety of legal issues. As someone who was raised here in Portland, I recognize that each and every client, case and situation is specific and unique to the client, and that a variety of outcomes and results are possible. Whether you need a Will, or need to Probate an Estate, or if you are purchasing or selling a home or business, or if you are dealing with an eviction, or have a general legal question, I attempt to draw upon my over 17 years of experience to help guide you through the legal process and help you prepare for life’s changes, all while attempting to keep my fees reasonable.
Approachable counsel committed to resolving your case
I treat every client who enters my office as an individual, not just another case. As a member of the Portland community, I attempt to sympathize with your situation and I attempt to provide you with sound legal advice. My goal is for clients to come to me with their legal problems not only for discussing the application of the law in their particular situation but because I also attempt to provide:
- Personalized attention — When you seek my counsel, you receive significant one-on-one attention. Whether your issue involves planning your estate, dealing with overwhelming debt, or buying a home, I work closely with you to attempt to ensure that you understand what is taking place at every stage of your case.
- Lasting relationships — I am committed to attempting to provide you with the thoughtful, reasonable, and practical representation that your matter deserves.
- Accessible and affordable legal care — My firm strives to be both accessible and affordable, which is why I attempt to answer clients’ phone calls and emails promptly and will often not bill for those tasks. Additionally, I offer a free initial consultation so you can discuss your matter with me without worrying about an initial cost.
As a small-town general practice, my firm serves a wide range of clients with many kinds of legal problems. When you hire me, I attempt to provide compassionate and sympathetic counsel with thoughtful advice.
“Skilled” with “Reflective”
My law firm represents clients in legal matters that include:
- Estate planning — I provide detailed, hands-on legal guidance for assorted estate planning matters, including wills and trusts and establishing legal safeguards such as durable powers of attorney, advance directives and conservatorships.
- Probate — Even with a sound estate plan in place, probate can be a difficult process depending on the size and complexity of the estate. If you are named executor, I can guide you through probate by helping you gather and transfer assets of the deceased’s estate, paying off taxes and other debts, and distribute the remaining estate to named beneficiaries.
- Real estate — I represent both buyers and sellers of commercial and residential real estate. I also handle landlord-tenant disputes and evictions.
- Bankruptcy — Many people who file for bankruptcy become overwhelmed by debt for reasons largely beyond their control, such as a job loss or medical emergency. If you are looking to file bankruptcy, I will help guide you through the Bankruptcy process to help you resolve your debts within the parameters of the Bankruptcy Laws.
I am committed to providing you with the skill and integrity you deserve in legal matters that affect your family and future.
Contact an experienced attorney in Connecticut today
At Kutz Law Office LLC, I attempt to provide skilled representation to clients throughout the greater Middletown area in estate planning, probate, real estate and bankruptcy matters. Call 860-613-5319 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Portland office.